Jag has been very successful at training me with his likes and dislikes. He also has set rules and limitations for his human adopted person. They are as follows:
1. NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, enter my royal area with treats.
2. I will bow for a treat, but it better be a good treat and not some crumbs.
3. I can move my head to both side of my body for suppleness, never did it before, because I did not have to reach for my treat that way.
4. I can say Yes for a treat, I guess if I have too!
5. I do not eat my grain or hay in the rain, it needs to be hand delivered into my royal quarters!
6. I keep telling Mom ((my human) to not stop quick with me so close to her. Sometimes she farts, then I fart, and we have the royal fart musical!
7. My Mom wants to bring me back on your fun day on October 22nd. I told her only for the day, I want to see my loving and wonderful other Mom who taught me to trust was not going to be painful or so much fun. After all, who is training who here.
8. My Mom sees me everyday. I know I need to look exicted. Don't tell her but I do greet her with a nicker!
9. I am just learning that I have a sister, Tanya, to ride with. She is a standardbred, whatever that means! But she is big!! I have to keep my eye on her.
10. My Mom and I have a new thing, we share carrots! We will show you when we come.
11. And finally, I do like my light dressage saddle. Mom and I trot with ease!
See you all this month! Bring cookies and I may be able to teach you all a trick or two!!!
With horse nickers, graditutde (Thanks Marg for not giving up on me and finding this human), and love.
Your friend always,